A brief introduction on why APMinerTool is needed
APMinerTool – This tool is applicable only to AntMiners and does not support miners of other brands.
- Features of APMinerTool:
- monitoring the condition of miners;
- static IP setting;
- firmware update and restart miners.
- This tool requires Windows7 or higher system. It cannot be used in XP and iOS system2. The instrument language automatically adapts to the system. It will be displayed in Chinese when the system language is Chinese, and displayed in English when no other system is used.
- If a virus warning appears during boot, it is recommended that you try a different browser. The file is completely safe. Extract the file before using it, otherwise there will be errors.
- The computer on which the tool is running must be on the same network as the miners.
User Guide APMinerTool
Thistool is only applicable to AntMiners and doesnotsupport miners of other brand. Brief Introduction:Batch monitoring status of miners; configuring static IP; upgrading firmware and restarting miners.
1.This tool requires Windows7 or above system. It cannot be used in XP and IOS system
2.The tool languageis automatically adapted according to the system. It will display in Chinese when system language is Chineseand display in English whenbeing usedinnon-Chinesesystem.
3.If warning of virus pops up by downloading, it is recommended to try another browser. The file is completelysafe.
4.Extract the file before using it,otherwise there will be errors.
5.The computer running the tool should be in the same network with the miners.
If you are choosing your first mining program, NiceHash Miner is one of the best options. Here you don’t have to go through the command line, edit config files, or search for pool addresses. All you need to do is enter your Bitcoin wallet and click on the “Start Mining” button. The software configuration for…
WhatsminerTool is a program similar to BTC Tools that helps scan, track and manage Whatsminer ASICs.
The Osprey Electronics E300 14 GH/s kHeavyHash was the first KASPA FPGA miner on the market, but other miners will follow. We can expect more KAS FPGA and ASIC miners in the near future.