PolarisBiosEditor — This is a program for setting BIOS timings for AMD video cards. This is necessary to increase the performance of the video card in mining and not only.
Instructions Polaris BIOS Editor
Run the program after unpacking
Click Open Bios. Your firmware opens, in the red circle – your timings
Below is a video on how to choose the right timings:
Attach the screen:
After opening Bios, click One click timing patch (red arrow).
- Fixed Samsung 2
- Fixed no supported memory found H5GC8H24AJ bug
- Few small changes in code
- Added UberMix 3.3
- Few small changes in code
- Fixed bug no supported memory found (K4G80325FC)
- Old version bump in properties
- Added support for memory Samsung K4G80325FC
- Added new device AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP – 6FDF
- Fixed apply timings for Hynix memory
- Added support for RX590
- Added support for New Hynix memory H5GC8H24AJ
- Added timing for New Hynix H5GC8H24AJ
- Updated Elpida Timing
- Added New timing for Hynix.
- Added Clock Stretch Amount.
- Added option for choosing timings on hynix Between Universal Hynix timing and Good hynix timing.
- Universal Hynix timing work on: H5GC8H24MJ, H5GQ8H24MJ, H5GQ4H24AJ.
- Fixed UI (updated design)
- Fixed and Updated all Timing’s
- Added New strap for Micron and Hynix
- Added option for choosing timings on samsung between uber-mix 3.1 and 3.2, and on Micron between Good Micron timing and S Micron timing.
- Added Icon
- Added option for max. Mem. freq. (after one click timing patch button click automatically change max. mem. to 2300 MHz)
- Fixed Samsung Uber-Mix strap
- Added support for Hynix H5GQ4H24AJ
- Fixed fan mod option
- created solution and project files for ide
- support for device id 0x67ef
- better timings for micron memory
- firmware signature test / firmware signature in ascii
- editing of bios message (experimental)
- online check for new versions
- online display of developer notice
- support for rx550 device id 0x699F
- support up to 48 entrys in the timings table (more than 2 memory vendors)
- elpida timings fixed
- K4G41325FS memory support
- timing modification starts now at 1500 instead of 1750
- device id 67FF now also supported
- experimental: ubermix timings are now also applied to 4g SAMSUNG vram (K4G41325FC, K4G41325FE)
- timing modification starts now at 1750 instead of 2000
- hynix memory H5GC8H24MJ now recognized (same timings as H5GQ8H24MJ)
- window resizes properly now
- memory vendor detection
- one click timing patch (samsung, hynix, elpida, micron)
- added FanControlMode setting
- implemented some timing editor related code (not usable yet)
- replaced WPF components with Windows Forms to archive mono compatibility
Recommended Related Articles:
- Red BIOS Editor (RBE): Download with support AMD Radeon RX 590/580/570/480/470
- Nvidia Mining Driver v470.05: How to remove hashrate limitation RTX 3060?
- PolarisBiosEditor 3PRO: Download flashing tool AMD GPUs
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility – tool to unlock CPU (Download for Windows)
- Download HawaiiBiosReader v1.1 (Bios Editing 290/290X/295X2/390/390X)
- NVCleanstall v1.8.0: Customize Install NVIDIA Driver package (Download for Windows)