Did you know that through fees for a transaction in Ethereum you can wash dirty ETH coins? The fact is that miners receive a reward not only for creating a block, but also receive commissions for all transactions that were in this block. Thus, an attacker can send Ethereum transactions with a large commission, and then mine them on their own, receiving new clean coins. The same thing can be done with bitcoin, but much more complicated.
If you are choosing your first mining program, NiceHash Miner is one of the best options. Here you don't have to go through the command line, edit config files, or search for pool addresses. All you need to do is enter your Bitcoin wallet and click on the "Start Mining" button. The software configuration for each cloud mining algorithm is selected automatically.
There are three types of confirmations: deterministic, NC, and rational. Each offers guarantees weaker than the previous one, but in return may offer other advantages. For example, the Nakamoto consensus can be decentralized, while there are currently no decentralized technologies that offer fast objective finality, and rational confirmations can be instantaneous, while the Nakamoto consensus requires waiting for a transaction to be included in a block, and burying that block under the next few.
Just_a_miner's modification called More Epochs mod for Claymore ETH Miner v15 provides the miner with support for DAG 385 and later epochs so you can continue to use it.
- ATIFlash & AMD VBFlash v2.93 (Download for Windows & Linux)
- Red BIOS Editor (RBE): Download with support AMD Radeon RX 590/580/570/480/470
- BTCTool v18.104.22.168: Download tool for managing ASIC miners
- Awesome Miner: How to unlock ASIC (Antminer S9, T9+, S15, T15, S17, T17)?
- PolarisBiosEditor v1.7.6 (PBE): Software for setting AMD BIOS timings
- GMiner v2.29 [AMD & NVIDIA]: Download and Configure for Windows/Linux
- Set Miners Static IP Tools – Download + Manual for Windows
- Wallet Key Tool v1.4.2 – Recovery Tool bitcoin.dat/.key/.aes.json/.txt/.wallet
- OverdriveNTool v0.2.8: Overclock and Underclock tool for AMD Hawaii, Fiji, Polaris, Vega GPUs
- PolarisBiosEditor 3PRO: Download flashing tool AMD GPUs
- XMRig v6.3.0: CPU/GPU miner RandomX, KawPow, CryptoNight, AstroBWT, Argon2
- Download HawaiiBiosReader v1.1 (Bios Editing 290/290X/295X2/390/390X)
- KawpowMiner v1.2.4: Download GPU miner for Ravencoin (Windows/Linux)
- TeamRedMiner v0.7.17 (AMD GPUs) – Download and Configure
- ATIFlash & ATI WinFlash v2.8.4 (Download AMD GPU BIOS Editor for Windows)
- MINING CRYPTOCURRENCY