EMERALD WALLET is a free, open-source, multi-platform desktop cryptocurrency wallet that supports Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and ERC-20 tokens.
Benefits of EMERALD WALLET:
- Full Node – Automatically connects to a full host running on the local machine
- Light Node – when a complete host is not possible, it uses the secure endpoint provided by our servers. All private keys are stored on the local machine.
- Hardware Wallets – supports hardware wallets, such as Ledger Nano, to ensure the security of private keys. It is recommended to use Ledger Nano S;
- ERC-20 Tokens – supports the main ERC-20 tokens out of the box, and the user can enable support for any ERC-20 compatible token in the wallet by specifying the address;
- Secure Key Storage = stores all private keys either in local secure storage. Private keys are encrypted and are not transferred to another node, even when using light mode;
- Multiplatform – compatible with major operating systems, and builds for Windows, Macos, and Linux are provided for download.