This post is also available in: Русский
TeamRedMiner v0.5.7 (AMD GPU Miner) – This fast cryptocurrency miner supports a number of algorithms. Miner reports GPU hashing speed every 30 seconds. This is the full GPU hash rate before deducting development fees (the hash rate of your pool will be slightly lower). This release supports a number of algorithms optimized for AMD GPUs.
- Dev-Fee 2.5-3%.
- OS support: Windows / Linux.
- Added CN hiding algorithm for Conceal (CCX).
- Added cuckarood29 algorithm.
Attention! The miner is configured only through the command line! Run with the –help option to display a brief help message on how to use command line options.
The TeamRedMiner miner includes a read-only API based on sgminer-5.5. Both JSON and text formats are supported.
Algorithm Support and Commission (Dev-Fee):
- R Cryptonight: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- v 8 Cryptonight turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Double Cryptonight v8e: 2.5%
- rwz Cryptonight v8 : 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- heavy Cryptonight : 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- saber Cryptonight : 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
Supported and tested GPUs:
- RX 580/570/480/470 for Windows and Linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE GPUs on Windows and Linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- Radeon VII for Windows and Linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- Supported driver version (see Supported GPUs above)
- For cryptonight and lyra2rev3 algorithms, only amdgpu-pro drivers 18.30 and later are supported on linux. ROCm is not supported.
Other versions TeamRedMiner:
Full list of available versions: