TeamRedMiner v0.5.9 (AMD GPU miner). This release supports a range of algorithms optimized for AMD GCN GPUs (lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16rv2, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, chukwa-512, cryptonight R, cryptonight v8 and a lot of other cryptonight variants).
Changes in v0.5.9:
- Added x16rv2 for the upcoming Ravencoin fork.
- Optimization work on x16r: +8-10% hashrate depending on clocks.
- Optimization work on x16r: mem clock no longer as important.
- Issue fix: kernels split into multiple binaries to fix linux amdgpu-pro driver issues.
GPUs supported and tested:
- RX 580/570/480/470 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro/PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- Radeon VII on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro/PAL drivers
- A supported driver version (see GPUs Supported above)
- For cryptonight algos and lyra2rev3 on linux, only amdgpu-pro 18.30 and later drivers are supported. ROCm is not supported.
This miner supports a range of algorithms. Please see the list below for details. The miner is configured via command line only, please run with the –help option to print a short help message for how to use the command line options.
The miner includes a read-only api based on the sgminer-5.5 API. Both the json and text formats are supported. For more details, we refer to the sgminer api documentation.
This miner includes the following algorithms and respective dev fees:
- Cryptonight R: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 double: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 rwz: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- Cryptonight heavy: 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- Cryptonight saber: 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- Chukwa-512 (Turtlecoin): 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16rv2: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
The miner reports GPU hash rates every 30 seconds. These are the full GPU hash rates before dev fee deduction (your pool hashrate will be slightly lower).