TeamRedMiner v0.7.7 – This is an optimized miner for AMD video cards only. Miner ethash, kawpow, nimiq, lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16rv2, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, chukwa-512, cryptonight R, cryptonight v8 and a lot of other cryptonight variant.
- Actual and supported driver version
- For cryptonight and lyra2rev3 algorithms, only amdgpu-pro drivers 18.30 and later are supported on linux. ROCm is not supported.
Map Support (GPUs):
- RX 5700(XT)/5600(XT)/5500(XT) for kawpow and ethash only.
- Radeon VII
- RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE
- RX 580/570/480/470
- RX 560/550
Support for algorithms and their Dev Fee:
- Ethash on Polaris GPUs 0.75%
- Ethash on all other GPUs 1.0%
- Kawpow 2.0%
- Nimiq 2.5%
- Cryptonight R: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 double: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 rwz: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- Cryptonight heavy: 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- Cryptonight saber: 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- Chukwa-512 (Turtlecoin): 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16rv2: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
Setting up TeamRedMiner
- Download program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Write your wallets in .bat files
- Increase profits by increasing the intensity and fine-tuning of the program
The miner is configured only through the batch file (file with the extension .bat). You do not need to configure the configuration (there is auto-tuning).
teamredminer.exe– indicates which application will be launched. This file must be in the same folder as the .bat file
-a kawpow– specify the algorithm for mining. For Ravencoin, we specified
cnr, and for example, for Zcoin, we would specify
us.rvn.minermore.comafter the long construction
-o stratum + tcp: //we specify the address of the pool
: 4501– specifying the address of the pool, put a colon and write the port of the pool. The address and port can be found on the pool itself. Usually in the Get Started or Help section.
-u RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX– specify the wallet for which mining will go. In our case, it is Ravencoin.
-p x– p command means password. On the minermore pool (as well as on 90% of all pools) a password is not required, so write x
pauseis an optional command. It is only necessary so that the program does not immediately close in the event of any error, but displays it.
teamredminer.exe -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://us.rvn.minermore.com:4501 -u RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX.trmtest -p x pause
Загрузите прямо сейчас готовые .bat фалы:
Changes in v0.7.7
- Added support for Nimiq Polaris/Vega (dumb mode only).
- Integrated a Nimiq node.js network proxy into the miner.
- Fixed Nimiq bug that could lose shares, especially against lower vardiff pools.
- Fixed Nimiq bug that could cause duplicate shares on startup for low-diff pools.
- Fixed regression bug for ethash Nicehash, correct stratum mode now used again.
- Added support for Nimiq Navi.
- Added support for icemining Nimiq solo mining mode (set -p m=solo).
Changes in v0.7.6
- Fixed broken keyboard input in tmux+screen sessions (e.g. Hive OS).
- Added support for 5500(xt).
- Fixed Linux watchdog support for hard driver crashes (script was not executed).
- Fixed kawpow nicehash extranonce support.
Changes in v0.7.5
- Fixed broken optimizations for kawpow in 0.7.4.
Changes in v0.7.4
- Increased ethash support on 4GB GPUs up to epoch 380-383
- Implemented split ethash dag buffers for 8GB GPUs to support DAGs over 4GB
- Kawpow optimizations (Navi +2.25%, Vega +1.25%, Polaris +0.25%)
- Added gpu enable/disable API support.
- Windows TDR detection/handling/warning.
- Monitor detection on Windows/Linux with intensity adjustment.
- Fix for ethash pool hashrate reporting stopping after network outage.
Changes in v0.7.3
- Emergency patch for 4GB cards to handle a few more ETC epochs. A more complete patch is coming out shortly.
Changes in v0.7.2
- Fixed kawpow dag build DEAD gpu issue on windows Adrenalin 2020 drivers.
- Fixed Navi 5600(xt) support on windows.
- Fixed mining on Vegas on older amdgpu-pro drivers.
- Fixed ADL reporting of stats on windows for newer cards.
Changes in v0.7.1
- Fixed issue with VII ethash/kawpow on windows.
Changes in v0.7.0
- Added kawpow algo for Ravencoin.
- Added Navi support for kawpow and ethash.
- Changed device ordering to be pcie bus based by default, added –opencl_order option.
- Fixed issue with –list devices not working without other args.
- Reformatted help message to hopefully make it easier to read.
- Added multipool example scripts.
- Removed ssl/tls server name verification (was re-added with TLS SNI fix)
- Fixed an unhandled signal bug that would cause rare crashes.
- Fixed multi-pool API bug.
Changes in v0.6.1
- Added pool failover and load balancing.
- Added better error messages when failing to allocate eth DAG buffers.
- Added server name for TLS SNI.
- Added automatic setting for environment variables for 4GB GPUs.
- Extended maximum length of usernames and passwords (for some merged mining setups).
- Added report of pool stats.
- Changed initial pool auto detect mode to eth proxy.
- Various fixes for submitting hashrate to pools.
Changes in v0.6.0
- Added ethash support.
- Relaxed ssl/tls cert chain verification.
Changes in v0.5.9
- Added x16rv2 for the upcoming Ravencoin fork.
- Optimization work on x16r: +8-10% hashrate depending on clocks.
- Optimization work on x16r: mem clock no longer as important.
- Issue fix: kernels split into multiple binaries to fix linux amdgpu-pro driver issues.
Changes in v0.5.8
- Added Chukwa-512 algo For Turtlecoin (trtl_chukwa).
- Issue fix: kernels not loaded properly for Conceal.
- Issue fix: added logic for pool reconnect on N rejected shares in a row (see –pool_max_rejects=N).
Changes in v0.5.7
- Added CN conceal algo for Conceal (CCX).
- Added cuckarood29 algo for grin.
Changes in v0.5.6
- MTP improvements for Vega and Polaris (+1-3% hashrate, improved efficiency, esp Polaris)
Changes in v0.5.5
- Added cuckatoo31 algo for grin.
Changes in v0.5.4
- Fixed API bug for MTP, crashing when using Awesome Miner.
- Small MTP improvements, mostly for Polaris.
Changes in v0.5.3
- Added MTP algo for Zcoin/XZC (please read MTP_MINING.txt before mining).
- Further small stabilization fixes for CN variants, primarily 4MB algos.
Changes in v0.5.2
- Bugfix release only, no new added algos or features.
- Fix for 1-2% degraded hashrate on Radeon VIIs in some scenarios.
- Fix for Radeon VII allocation bug, causing hw errs.
- Fix for allocation bug causing crashes for some drivers and gpus.
Changes in v0.5.1
- Added better support for CN intensities 16*15, use –allow_large_alloc under Linux.
- Added –no_ntime_roll for mining x16rt on e.g. bsod.pw.
- Added Tonga device recognition.
- Better error reporting for pool communication issues.
Changes in v0.5.0
- Added cryptonight 4MB variants: heavy, haven and saber.
- Added x16 algo suite: x16r, x16s, x16rt (both gin and veil).
- Auto-tuning mode for all CN variants, see bundled guide.
- Manual key-driven CN tuning mode available inside the miner.
- Additional data in miner stats console output.
- Watchdog now detecting single stuck thread when mining CN.
- Fix: in rare cases, poolside hash for compute algos (lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3) only reached ~95% of expected value.
Changes in v0.4.5
- Added cryptonight v8 upx2 for the uPlexa coin fork.
- Reworked init procedure, added retry logic on comm errors.
- Added section on temps to the CN_MAX_YOUR_VEGA guide.
- Added a new howto MAP_YOUR_GPUS describing how to map gpus between miner/tools/registry.
Changes in v0.4.4
- Added * mode specifically for modded timings on Vega GPUs. Use with e.g. –cn_config=15*15. This mode is now the default for Vegas.
- Introduced slow start/ramp-up. Threads increase their workload slowly at start or restart after e.g. a network outage.
- Added interleave adjustment logic. Readjusts the two threads per gpu over time to make sure they don’t gravitate and get stuck.
- Added support for forcing colors (–force_color) for windows redirected consoles (git bash, cygwin, node.js).
- Added hotkey menu system (show stats, enable/disable gpu).
Changes in v0.4.3
- Added cryptonight v8 turtle (–algo cnv8_trtl) algo for coins such as turtle coin and loki.
- Added support for running CN mining single-threaded using Y+0 configurations.
- Changed the auto config mode for Radeon VII to L30+0 as a temporary setting.
Changes in v0.4.2
- Added cryptonight v8 half (–algo cnv8_half) algo for coins such as stellite and masari.
- Added cryptonight v8 double (–algo cnv8_dbl) algo for coins such as x-cash.
- Added cryptonight v8 reverse waltz (–algo cnv8_rwz) algo for coins such as graft.
- Added support for running devices on multiple OpenCL platforms.
- Fixed more issues with console colors on older windows versions.
- Added more cpu verification optimization for CN/R. CN/R cpu usage should decrease ~70%.
Changes in v0.4.1
- Removed server name verification for SSL connections. (Pools like supportxmr now work with SSL)
- Fixed bug causing GPUs to fail to initialize on some systems.
- Fixed bug causing GPUs to only run one thread (but display 2x hashrate)
- Fixed bug where having GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE set too high would cause GPUs to crash.
- Fixed bug where older windows versions would get no console output.
- Added work-around for driver bug in linux amdgpu-pro drivers resulting in low pool-side hash for polaris cards in rare cases.
- Added some cpu verification optimizations. CN/R cpu usage should decrease about 15%.
Changes in v0.4.0
- Added cryptonight R support. (–algo cnr)
- Added support for ssl/tls pool connections using the stratum+ssl:// prefix.
- Added colors (and an option to disable them).
- Slight performance increase for lyra2rev3 (~0.5%).
- Fix for occasional crashes when pool disconnects.
- Added more messages regarding not being connected to dev pool.
- Changed printing to not block mining progress if stdout writes block.
Changes in v0.3.10
- Slight performace improvement for Vegas on lyra2rev3
- Pool stratum protocol work-arounds for some pools, fixing duplicate share error.
- Changed handling of unrecognized pool rpcs to be ignored instead of causing a reconnect.
- Fix for duplicate shares on 480/580/Vega56 cards with lyra2rev3.
Changes in v0.3.9
- Added support for lyra2rev3 amdgpu-pro and windows. ROCm support coming in later version.
- Fixed API bug with not reporting dead GPUs
Changes in v0.3.8
- Added support for fan speed and temperatures.
- Added watchdog function for gpu init stuck, dead gpu, over-temp gpu, and non-responding pool.
- Added new optional ‘L’ config prefix for low-end cards like lexa/baffin for a 10+% speed-up on some cards
- Added an option for writing out a log file.
- Added cycling through multi-entry dns records when connecting to pools.
- Added a pool-connect timeout.
- Added measurement and displaying of pool response times.
- Added support for 80-byte headers for Phi2 algo (for non-LUX coins).
- Slightly tuned the ‘+’ mode for polaris, some GPUs will show slight performance increase.
- Fixed bug with API interface occasionally getting stuck.
Changes in v0.3.7
- Redesigned GPU initialization, should now be less error prone.
- Added clean shutdown to reduce driver/GPU crashes.
- Added staggered GPU start-up to reduce GPU crashes.
- Added CPU verification for CNv8 and associated –no_cpu_check option.
- Fixed crash on pool authentication error.
- Added –pool_broken_rpc work-around option for pools that violate json rpc spec.
- Added option to reorder by PCIe bus numbers.
- Added –list_devices option to show available devices.
- Added changed stats formatting to indicate which numbers are accepted/rejected/hw-error shares.
- Added uptime to stats.
Changes in v0.3.6
- Added support for Rx550 cards (gfx804).
- Improved stability on larger rigs, especially with weaker cpus.
- Improved error reporting on failed initialization.
Changes in v0.3.5
- Changed GPU initialization to be sequential by default and added –init_style option for faster init styles.
- Fixed network buffer size issue preventing the use of very long usernames/passwords/rig_ids.
- Added opencl platform auto-detection for AMD platforms when –platform is not specified.
Changes in v0.3.4
- Added CryptoNight v8 (CNv2) support
- Changed stats display to include pool hashrate and better formatting
- Added parallel GPU initialization
- Added output of submitted/accepted/rejected shares.
- Changed hashrate reported to be full GPU hashrate (previously hashrate reported was after dev fee deduction)
Changes in v0.3.3
- ROCm support reintroduced
- API support based on the sgminer API
- Improved GPU platform detection
- PCIe bus id printed on startup and is available over API
- Added option for periodic stats interval
Changes in v0.3.2
- Added windows support/build
- Added vega PAL driver support
- Removed ROCm support (temporarily)
- Removed libjansson dependency
Changes in v0.3.1
- Fixed phi2 issues causing rejected shares and low pool-side hashrate.