AwesomeMiner 7.7.2 —This is one of the most multifunctional miners supporting both AMD and Nvidia video cards, in addition there is the possibility of mining on the CPU after ASIC / FPGA flashing, which is performed from the convenient Awesome miner GUI.
Supports 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later (already included in Windows 8 and Windows 10).
Version 7.7.2 IMPORTANT: Future versions of Awesome Miner and Remote Agent will require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later.
- This .NET version is already included in Windows 10 since April 2018. Run 'winver' to check the current Windows 10 version. If the version is 1803 or above, all is fine and no action is required.
- For Windows 7, Windows 8 and older versions of Windows 10, please download and install: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net48-web-installer GPU mining
- Improved Device Count trigger. A Managed Miner (and Managed Profit Miner) can be configured for an expected number of mining devices (GPUs, CPUs) in the Properties, Advanced section, of the miner. The Device Count trigger can be configured to trigger if the number of reported mining devices are less than expected.
- Diagnostics improved to detect and display additional Visual C++ runtime versions installed
- New rule trigger for system uptime
- Rules can be configured to limit the number of executions per day
- The Information column can be configured to display the revenue and profit in BTC per day, no matter which primary display currency is being used.
- The Information column can be configured to display number of mining devices
- Operations to expand all and collapse all miner groups
- PhoenixMiner 5.0b
- Bminer 16.2.1
- T-Rex Miner 0.15.7
- XmRig miner 5.11.2
- TeamRedMiner 0.7.3
- Correction to profit switcher calculations for Luxor Equihash pool
- Correction to WildRig running on Linux
If you are choosing your first mining program, NiceHash Miner is one of the best options. Here you don't have to go through the command line, edit config files, or search for pool addresses. All you need to do is enter your Bitcoin wallet and click on the "Start Mining" button. The software configuration for each cloud mining algorithm is selected automatically.
The most technologically advanced frames are made of steel profiles for plasterboard and stretch ceilings, glass profiles, and the assembly of shop fronts. This profile differs from the typical profile in that it has notches or perforations. It is easy to attach video cards, power supplies and motherboard. There are ready-made holes for self-tapping screws. There is no need to drill or mark anything.