5. Disable mining on the GPU, use 15 CPU threads with advanced registration enabled and save in Logs log.txt file, start Randomx mining from a block height of 1978433 and run the miner in the background
If you do not set the –cpu-threads or –cpu-affinity parameters, the miner will try to automatically find the optimal settings for your system. Sometimes automatic tuning cannot find the optimal settings, so you should find it by experimenting.
You need to set the number of worker threads (–cpu-threads) and bind them to the corresponding PU (processor) using –cpu-affinity.
1. Use 4 threads, 1 on every core : –cpu-threads 4 –cpu-affinity 0x55
2. Use 8 threads, 2 on every core : –cpu-threads 8 –cpu-affinity 0xFF
6 CORE / 12 THREADS CPU :
1. Use 6 threads, 1 on every core : –cpu-threads 6 –cpu-affinity 0x555
2. Use 12 threads, 2 on every core : –cpu-threads 12 –cpu-affinity 0xFFF
RANDOMX EXTRA TWEAKS
To take advantage of the increased hash rate:
1. Miner must run with administrator privileges [right click on SRBMiner-MULTI.exe->properties->compatibility-> check ‘Run this program as an administrator’ option-> click OK button 2. Make sure WinRing0x64.sys is in the same folder as SRBMiner-MULTI.exe При включении дополнительных настроек некоторые значения регистров изменяются, и после перезагрузки компьютера они возвращаются к исходному значению.
To take advantage of If the miner starts to freeze or gives bad results after enabling additional settings, you can try the ra –randomx-use-tweaks ’parameter, where you can determine which settings / settings you want to enable. Increased hash rate:
Without this option, the miner includes all available settings (the same as –randomx-use-tweaks 0123 for AMD, –randomx-use-tweaks 0 for Intel), but using –randomx-use-tweaks you can determine which of them you want to use.
There are at the moment: Intel – 1 tweakAmd – 5 tweaks
The index starts at 0, so you have 0 1 2 3 4 for options on AMD.
The order of the tweaks does not matter, so writing 03 is the same as 30. What you need to do is find which tweak or combination of tweaks creates problems. You should try to turn on the tweaks one by one and check if the miner works stably with one tweak, and if so, test the next one, etc. Fortunately, there are not many combinations for you (because 0123, for example, is the same as 3021 or 1302 ..)
If it has been working smoothly for some time, try the following:
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm randomx --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --password your-password-here --randomx-use-tweaks 1
and so on, until you find the one that makes the trouble.
Then try combining tweaks to find a combination that works for you.
If you have a senior gene. Ryzens, try this combination of tweaks:
Members of the Zcash network contribute new coins to the blockchain during the Zcash mining process. Proof-of-Work (PoW) is used to determine if new currencies are suitable and to protect the integrity of the blockchain.
A project called Ergo was founded in 2019 and offers a programmable blockchain with a reliable and energy efficient mining process. The project also uses Ethereum-style smart contracts for its DeFi features and Bitcoin's Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithm to secure the network.