This post is also available in: Русский
How to disable commission in cryptocurrency miner
In this article, we will look at how to disable commission in the miner using the NoDevFee (NoFee) program.
Attention! The commission is absolutely on all miners, even where NoFee is written, 0% Fee and so on!
- We decrypt the source code of the miner.
- We insert our wallet instead of the developer’s wallet.
- We encrypt back.
- Now all the commission that was supposed to go to the developer goes to our wallet.
NoDevFee (NoFee Mining Tool)
GitHub developers have brought this idea to life by writing a simple program. Into which wallets of developers are sewn and which easily searches for them in the miner. After it changes them to yours (which you specify in the config file). The program is suitable for most popular miners, regardless of their version. Because the commission collection algorithm remains the same. The changes concern only the work of the miner itself:
- Claymore’s Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner;
- Claymore’s CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner;
- Zec miner;
- Cast XMR;
- dstm’s ZCash / Equihash Nvidia Miner;
- Claymore’s BTG AMD GPU Miner;
- Claymore’s ZCash/BTG GPU Miner;
- BTG nVidia miner;
- MOD lbry;
- RAVECOIN (X16R);
- PhoenixMiner (added in 9.84);
1. Download the latest version of NoDevFee. Winrar or 7zip may be required to unpack.
2. Unpack it into the folder with the miner. Turn off mining.
3. Open config.cfg with notepad ++ / sublime text (
4. Run Nofee.exe, if we did everything right, a window will appear: Done!
5. We start mining.
Now DevFee (commission) is mining on you, that is, 100% of your capacities work for you!
Read more articles about cryptocurrencies and mining at COOL-MINING.ORG.
Do you like to read similar articles about cryptocurrencies and mining, do you want to support me as an author or ask questions? Be the first to know the news, subscribe to my telegram channel
Is this a complete introduction to Ethereum (ETH) mining? Mining ETH with GPU in 2022. How is Ethereum mined and what exactly is it mining? What do you need to mine Ethereum? mining processes and types of mining. Let’s look at the profitability of Ethereum mining in 2022.
The process of choosing a hash (identifier) for new blocks in a decentralized network is known as cryptocurrency mining. The process is performed on a variety of computing equipment (ASICs, video cards, processors and FPGA boards). AMD uses specialized software called miners to work with GPUs. You can join pools, configure data mining settings, and view data using them.
NBMiner v42.2 is a mining software for ETH, RVN, BEAM, CFX, ZIL, ERGO, AE on NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. This cryptocurrency miner is available for both Windows and Linux operating systems. It has built-in support for backup pool configuration, as well as support for SSL connection to manganin pools.