This post is also available in: Русский
TT-Miner (Nvidia GPU miner) — program for video cards of the Nvidia family. It is mainly used for mining on the ProgPOW algorithm. It takes the miner about 4-5 minutes until he shows a stable hash rate. The latest TT-Miner 4.0.0 comes with additional support for the new algorithm that Ravencoin will use starting May 6 – KAWPOW, a variant of ProgPoW, as well as ProgPoW, which will be used in the Veil project for GPU mining, both are available for testing in testnet. The latest version of TT-Miner also supports Tecra (MTP), EtherCore (ERE) and Hanacoin (HANA), which is a more important release.
Please note that if you get a DLL error when trying to run the miner on Windows, you may need to download the latest version
Features of TT-Miner:
- Manage farms from a single computer
- Video Card Performance Monitoring
- Hashrate / sec performance rating
- Switching a farm or just one video card to other pools or another coin in a few seconds
- Low memory and processor power
- Supports CUDA 9.2 and CUDA 10.0
- KAWPOW (Raven)
- PROGPOW (BCI)
- PROGPOWZ (Zano)
- PROGPOW092 (HORA, Hydnora, Sero & Abassian)
- ETHASH (ETH, ETC, Music, Callisto, etc)
- UBQHASH (UBIQ)
- MTP (Zcoin)
- LYRA2REV3 (Vertcoin)
- EPIC (Epic Cash)
- EAGLESONG (CKB-Nervos)
- EAGLESONG (CKB-Nervos)
- BLAKE2S Blake2S (KDA-Kadena)
To quickly start cryptocurrency mining with TT-Miner, you need:
- Download program
- Unzip it to any convenient place
- Change wallet to your
After downloading the program, you will find ready-made examples of customized .bat files for mining and instructions in Russian.
For quick launch, just open the file with the .bat extension in any text editor and replace the wallet with your own. Below we will tell you how to do this, as well as how to finely tune the program to your needs.
So, let’s start editing the batch file – we need to change the wallet address and configure some other parameters for your equipment. To do this, right-click on the .bat file and select the “Edit” item.
A text document opens with command line arguments. Consider what kind of teams are contained in our batch file.
Example of bat file
TT-Miner.exe -A BLAKE2S -coin kda -luck -log -logpool -P YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER@kda-us.icemining.ca:3700
TT-Miner.exe -A BLAKE2S -coin kda -luck -log -logpool -P https://YOUR_WALLET@NODE_SERVER:NODE_PORT
- TradeTec-MinerCmd.exe – indicate in the batch file which program we want to run. This file should be in the same folder as our batch file
- PROGPOW-100 – specify the coin algorithm that we are going to mine
- iN5h4sGcf1BD7R1mgaqkeGWnDvAubzyEKg – after the construction -P stratum + tcp: // specify the address of our digital wallet. You can take it on the exchange where the coin is traded, or install a cold wallet
- rig1 – after we entered the wallet address, put a dot and indicate the name of our farm. You can use any. This is necessary to track statistics on the pool.
- bci-eu.coinblockers.com – after the @ sign we indicate the address of the pool.
- 3910 specifying the address of the pool, put a colon and indicate the port of the pool
- —list-devices – the command will display all available mining devices
These are all the necessary commands to run the program. Below is an example with payfrom (payout mode). On some pools, you can adjust the frequency of payments. We have commented on this example with the REM team. If you remove this command, then example No. 2 will be used.
So we set up the program for the first launch. How to run it? The cryptocurrency mining process is launched by double-clicking on the created or edited batch file (file with the .bat extension). So, we launch and look at what the program console writes to us.
- TradeTec-Miner – the program reports the installed version
- Found 2 CUDA devices – two mining devices available
- #0 PCI 0:1 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (6.1) CoreClk 139 MHz | MemClk 495 MHz | 11264 MB | SM: 28 – name of the video card, overclocked its core and memory, available amount of video memory
- bci-eu.coinblockers.com:3910 – the pool that we indicated in the batch file
- iN5h4sGcf1BD7R1mgaqkeGWnDvAubzyEKg – address of the wallet to which the extracted coins will be sent
- YOUR WORKER – farm name (optional)
- Use algo: ProgPoW (Programmatic Proof-of-Work) – we specified the ProgPoW algorithm
- CUDA 10.0 – cuda architecture on which graphics cards work
- Press ‘Q’ – to stop mining and terminate if you press the Q key in the active miner window, the program will close
- Set nonce generation to mode: 3 — timeout: 0.00 secs. – nonce is set to mode 3. More on this below.
- Subscribed to bci-eu.coinbiockers.com:3910 – we were able to connect to the pool
- Received new job#: d27a – pool sent a new job for video cards
- Pool difficulty update: 0.08 GH – the pool set the difficulty to 0.08 GH. convenient power calculator you will find here
- Worker authorized: YOUR WORKER – we logged in to the pool
- create new DAG for epoch 6 – DAG file for mining is generated. Need to wait a bit
- DAG created in 2.7 seconds – DAG file created in 2.7 seconds
- Accepted 86 ms. bci-eu.coinbiockers.com:3910 – The pool made a decision (share) from our video card. The remuneration to the miners is paid precisely for the number of resolved ball.
It takes the miner about 4-5 minutes until he shows a stable hash rate.