The Ethereum token, often known as EthereumPOW, ETHW or IOU, has undergone a split. Due to the hard fork, the currency first appeared on September 15, 2022. As some miners refused to accept the upgrade to PoS, the Ethereum network split and the ETHPoW coin emerged with a precarious future (IOU).
In this article, we will look at:
1) Miners and pools for mining ETHPow 2) What exchanges is ETHPoW available on? 3) Explain ETHPoW 4) Future coins 5) Receiving an airdrop
Mining farm requirements.
1) Video cards (NVIDIA and AMD, at least 6 GB of video memory). 2) Windows and Linux as operating systems. 3) Virtual memory (paging file): Set up one visual card with 5 GB of virtual memory (for 6 graphics cards, set 30 GB). 4) Mining software including lolMiner, Phoeinx Miner, T-Rex and more.
How to mine ETHPoW.
Since ETHPoW is essentially the same as Ethereum, its mining has not changed much.
For mining you need:
1) Get a digital wallet: wallets, exchanges 2) Choose the pool you like. 3) Select a program for mining (miner) 4) Make a configuration file named .Bat. 5) We start mining.
Pools for mining
Multiple ETHPoW mining pools available! Here is the list of pools:
Programs for mining ETHPoW
Since this is a fork of Ethereum, the same applications that are required for mining Ethereum will work:
All of these miners are available for Windows and Linux and support AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
All of the above miners are thoroughly reviewed on our website, including troubleshooting, setup instructions, descriptions of all commands, and how to set up LHR unlock.
On these pages you can also find ready-made programs (custom .BAT files); all you have to do is replace digital wallets with your own.
Let’s now take a closer look at the Phoenixminer installation.
Phoenixminer: ETHPoW configuration
Currently the most widely used miner for mining ETChash and Ethash is Phoenixminer.
Ready. This is what the bat file looks like:
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://ethw.pool-moscow.ru:9009 -wal 0x1DE28FDcfF94656CBaCe3557FF1239CC0F61a3cE -worker Bytwork -pass x -log 0 -retrydelay 1 -Rmode 1 -fret 1 -rate 1 -coin ETH
1) PhoenixMiner.exe software key. By doing this, we can choose which software will work. Leave on the beat 2) Pool server, ssl:/ethw.pool-moscow.ru. Exit NanoPool or switch to another pool 3): 9009 – pool port Because of this, Nano Pool port (ETC coin) 4) -wal 0x1DE28FDcfF94656CBaCe3557FF1239CC0F61a3cE – specify your electronic wallet 5) -worker Bytwork. Used to facilitate direct statistical tracking. 6) Pool password -pass x. Rarely used in pools. For Nano Pool, omit “x”. 7) -log 0 is responsible for logging mining events. 0 indicates no registration. If you enter -log 1, it will log. 8) -coin ETH – denote a specific coin. In this case it is still (ETH)
9) If you configure something incorrectly, the miner will not immediately turn off, but will pause and instead display an error code.
Save the .BAT file and run it after that. Mine operations will begin!
The best overclock for mining
The same overclock will work because this currency is a fork and has identical mining requirements.
We have an article on our website that lists the best options for overclocking a video card:
The tables on this page display several overclocking options for various GPUs. In them you can find the best consumption and overclocking hashrate, the lowest consumption and the highest hashrate, the highest overclocking and the highest consumption, as well as average values!
Without any core concepts, ETHPoW is essentially a fork of Ethereum. Their main goal is to continue using GPUs for Ethereum mining. It’s all; there are no more goals.
Since some miners did not agree with the transition of Ethereum to PoS, a fork was created. Chinese developers are the owners of the coin.
Possible future of the coin
The future of the ETHPoW coin is uncertain. The currency is intended only for mining on video cards.
With a large user base, an active community, constant development, and the ability to mine on GPUs, Ethereum Classic is more profitable than other cryptocurrencies.
Since there is already an established fork of Ethereum on the market called Ethereum Classic, which is mined with graphics cards, there are many coins like ETHPoW, and this currency is not given much attention.
You can choose to mine this currency or not.
How to get an airdrop
The creators claim that getting an Airdrop is pretty easy. Just keep ETHPoW coins in your wallet to get started.
1) Official (Geth) 2) MetaMask 3) Hardware – So far, no hardware wallet has witnessed the listing of this currency and, as a result, its Airdrop.
In addition, several emails mentioned a potential airdrop. These exchanges are made up of BitMEX and Binance.
Read more articles about cryptocurrencies and mining at COOL-MINING.ORG.
Do you like to read similar articles about cryptocurrencies and mining, do you want to support me as an author or ask questions? Be the first to know the news, subscribe to my telegram channel